USB-I2C/SPI/GPIO Master Adapter DLN-2
USB to I2C master, USB to SPI master and USB to GPIO interface. USB-I2C/SPI Adapter DLN-2 provides simple solution to control various hardware devices with I2C, SPI, SMBUS and other serial and parallel interfaces and buses from your PC.
In addition to the functionality provided by the DLN-1 USB-I2C/SPI adapter, DLN-2 adapter supports event driven interface for GPIO, ADC and pulse counter modules.
DLN-2 USB-I2C/SPI/GPIO interface adapter is pin-to-pin compatible with our well known (but currently discontinued) U2C-12 USB-I2C/SPI/GPIO adapter. We changed the API to support additional functionality, but if you don't want to change your software, you can order the DLN-2-U2C modification of USB-I2C/SPI/GPIO adapter. This modification is also API compatible with U2C-12.
- USB to I2C master interface with configurable frequency (up to 1 MHz);
- USB to SPI master interface with configurable phase, polarity and frequency (up to 18 MHz), multi-master mode, and supported voltage levels 2.3V-5V;
- USB to GPIO interface with 32 configurable digital I/O pins, embedded pull-up resistors and event-driven interface;
- ADC and PWM interfaces, pulse and frequency counters with event-driven interface
- 1 status LED and 2 user-configurable LED's n;
- Free open source applications;
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/98 32-bit and 64-bit compatible;
- USB 2.0 full-speed (12 MHz) interface with automatic Plug-and-Play detection and notification;
- RoHS Compliant