LPC4350-DB1 Development (Evaluation) Board
The LPC4350-DB1 evaluation board consists of the most essential components that you need to start your development. It contains the LPC4350-FET256 dual-core controller, USB, Ethernet and JTAG connectors, 4 push buttons + 4 LEDs, 16MBit external NOR flash. LPC4350-DB1-B and LPC4350-DB1-C evaluation boards also carry the external 64 Mbit SDRAM.
The LPC4350-FET256 microcontoller is a first dual-core processor with Cortex-M4 DSP and Cortex-M0 co-processor. It contains 256 kB of internal SRAM and can operate at CPU frequencies of up to 204 MHz.
The LPC4350-DB1 evaluation board can be connected to a wide range of extension boards. These boards extends the LPC4350-DB1 peripheral with Touch Screen LCD, RS-232, RS-485 and CAN bus, HDMI interface, etc.
- LPC4350-FET256 dual-core ARM Cortex-M4 digital signal controller with Cortex-M0 co-processor;
- ARM Standard JTAG/SWD connector (2x10-pin 0.1 inch (2.54mm));
- 16MBit NOR flash (S29AL016J70TFI01);
- 4 user configured buttons, RESET button and 4 LEDs;
- USB High-speed connector (Mini-USB Type B);
- 10/100MBit Ethernet interface (PHY and connector);
- RoHS Compliant.