Diolan Opened Positions in Israel
Diolan rewards success and hard work by providing a highly competitive flexible benefits package including stock options, which make each employee a corporate owner. Add to that an employee stock-purchase plan, a bonus program for published engineers/authors, and continuing technical and managerial training, and you have a comprehensive package that is hard to beat.
We know that our people represent the future of the company, so we hire only the best from around the world. We offer you the opportunity to grow and push the limits of your potential. What you learn and accomplish in the process will help propel Diolan to even greater heights.
In order to support our global business expansion we are seeking a highly motivated individual to manage relationship with our customers all over the world.
Your mission will be to increase Diolan volume of sales. However, you can occasionally be assigned to work on other accounts and to support our local distributors worldwide.
- Develop annual sales plan / budget
- Meet or exceed annual sales plan / budget
- Provide monthly forecast and inputs for the annual budget
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including customer visits, closed sales, and follow-up activities
- Identify business opportunities
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting increased market share
- BSc/MSc degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Fluent in English, other languages highly appreciated
- A minimum of 5 years of experience of High Tech Sales and Key Account Management
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers
- Feel comfortable with technical specifications
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively
Please submit the application with your CV via email to job123.diolan.com
We seek an experienced Production Manager in order to support growth in our products variety.
The Production Manager position is a key management position providing direction for production processes, inventory control, and quality control processes. The overall focus of the position is to ensure effective flow of goods from the point of procurement, through the production and assembly processes, through testing and quality control and to final distribution to the end user.
- Manage warehouse staff, manufacturing staff, and purchasing agent, currently a staff of 7 employees
- Contribute to strategic planning for warehouse and production operations
- Learn job responsibilities of each staff member; conduct performance reviews; define job descriptions; establish performance goals
- Recruit and train new production and warehouse personnel
- Implement suggestions for effective time management and process efficiency
- Serve as point of communication between production, warehouse, engineering, purchasing, and sales
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a warehouse environment and/or inventory control environment
- A minimum of 4 years experience in production and materials planning
- Experience in management position
- Knowledge of production flow, efficiency evaluations, and labor tracking and analysis
- Excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills
Please submit the application with your CV via email to job127.diolan.com